BALLOONING, BREAKFAST and BUBBLES at CANOWINDRA during F.O.O.D WEEK April 2021
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Canowindra, NSW
- Product code: A222
Enjoy the experience of floating over the Picturesque Belubula valley at Canowindra, during F.O.O.D Week 2021
Your flight over the rolling countryside lasts 50 to 60 minutes. Our experience covers 35 years of flying passengers here
After gently landing we pack up, drive back to
town then tuck into a gourmet local
produce breakfast, coffee roasted by your pilot and our own hand made Methode Traditionale Balloon Bubbly. Our gift to you is a bottle to take home and 500gm of our own fresh roasted coffee beans together with a souvenir flight certificate.
is weather dependent and subject to minimum numbers
on 0428441819 www.balloonjoyflights.com.au
Cost: $350 per person
Meeting in Canowindra
6.00 AM – Pickup from Delice Coffee or local accommodation in Canowindra township. It is
important that you are on time as we can not wait for latecomers.
Please check our Terms and Conditions.
6.05 AM – Meet your pilot and crew, who will choose the days launch site and give you a safety briefing and an overview of the morning’s activities.
6.15 AM – Arrive at launch site and start inflating your balloon.
6.45 AM – Take to the air
7.40 AM – Land and help packup
8.20 AM – Arrive back at Delice Coffee for a gourmet local produce breakfast with bubbles and espresso coffee or tea.
9.00 AM – We bid you farewell as you depart with our gifts.
9.30 AM to 10.00am – If you are are arranging any other tours or activities we recommend that you book them for after this time .
Please note : Itinerary and timings are approximate and may change or vary without notice depending on the season.
What is included your Ballooning, Breakfast and Bubbles Flight?
- Complimentary pick up & return from Commercial accommodation within Canowindra village.
- General and ballooning safety briefing with our very experienced pilots prior to the flight.
- A 50 to 60 minute hot air balloon flight above Canowindra.
- In flight commentary by your pilot.
Souvenir photo taken by crew on your camera.
- Full catered hot breakfast with champagne and espresso with your
pilot and flying companions post flight. A time to share your photos
- A take home gift pack including a bottle of Bubbly and coffee beans.
Who goes on our balloon flights?
- Foodies....Fun loving people who enjoy good food food,coffee and wine for breakfast
- Singles….It’s a great experience on your own and you will make new friends
- Groups….Sporting clubs, work colleagues, company team building,social clubs
- Friends….have a ball together
- Grey Nomads…..you are never too old to enjoy ballooning
- Young or older lovers……….what a magic experience to share
- Families…..makes a great family holiday activity
- The wider LGBTQI community.
- Special Occasions. For people celebrating Special
Occasions……Anniversaries, Birthdays, Christmas, Engagements, Weddings,
Father’s & Mother’s Day, Thank You, Valentine’s Day.